Our client has an immediate long-term contract position for a Level I/II Field Service Engineer (FSE) to support their client's locations in the Southern New Jersey / Philadelphia areas. The FSE will assist the end-client with technical support expertise in an office environment to include desktops, printers, and internet connections.
The selected FSE must be comfortable driving 50+ miles per day.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Onsite client support of Windows-based desktop & mobile computers, mobile devices, local and network printers, and peripheral devices.
- Provide customer support and problem resolution.
- Ensure client connectivity to communication devices including network switches, routers, printer servers, remote access services, medical practice hardware and software solutions and cloud services.
- Additional duties also include updates to client documentation.
- Must be USC/Green Card per client requirement
- 3+ years of end-user support/field experience
- Should be comfortable supporting the following:
b. Active Directory
c. Cisco R&S
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Must have strong communication and people skills
- Must have reliable transportation and comfortable driving 50+ miles per day
Monday, August 23, 2021
Wednesday, August 4, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!