Immediate need for a Mid-Level UX/UI Designer for our customer, a major healthcare insurance organization, in Reston, VA. Ee are specifically seeking a UX/UI Designer that has strong knowledge/experience with User Research techniques and methodologies in order to support solutions that span many user interaction points, including web/mobile applications.
**Expectations, tasks & deliverables**
- UX activities including persona development; user flow creation and documentation, wireframes, user journey map design and analysis, information architecture, interaction design, visual design and interaction testing & feedback
- Incorporate quantitative and qualitative UX research methodologies to convey complex technical and business requirements
- Establish best practices and develop a corporate process, standard and governance around UX;
- Strong visual and UX design skills from low fidelity to high fidelity detail down to the pixel;
- Designing screen layouts, interaction flows, mockups/prototypes;
- Identifying and solving usability and UI design problems;
- Driving and tracking adoption of usability test and enhancement;
- Defining and documenting UI standards and guidelines;
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about this opportunity? Then contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors in Information Design, Human Centered Design, Industrial Design, Psychology, Graphic design or other relevant field.
- 3-5 years of professional full stack UX/UI Designer experience
- Knowledge around User Research techniques/methodologies specifically related to a Software application project (not website design)
-Experience to incorporate quantitative and qualitative UX research methodologies to convey complex technical and business requirements
- Experience in UX strategy, user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies. As well as experience creating user personas, journey maps, and empathy maps.
- Experience designing web and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms;
- Experience in user/customer experience prototyping and usability analysis as well as testing;
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and methodologies
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Axure, Balsamiq, Invision, UXPin, InDesign, Sketch, PowerPoint or other;
-Google Analytics knowledge is a BIG PLUS
-UI Development knowledge is a BIG PLUS
Monday, July 26, 2021
12 months++ (Poss T2P)
Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!