Our client is seeking a talented, adaptable, senior level Atlassian Engineer to become part of a dynamic Atlassian services team. The Atlassian Engineer will be instrumental in helping to support Atlassian applications for organizations that are changing healthcare across the country. Our Atlassian administrators are a passionate group of quick learners, who identify problems and provide custom solutions using Atlassian tools while maintaining high quality of Atlassian services. If you are looking for a career with room for advancement and professional growth, in a fun and collaborative environment that also makes a difference to your community, look no further!
- Configuring, maintaining, and administering multiple Atlassian applications/tools across multiple clients.
- Collaborate with the team to improve and maintain the architecture of existing Atlassian implementations.
- Daily management of Atlassian application stack - JIRA, Jira Service Desk, Portfolio, Confluence, Bitbucket and Trello.
- Perform software upgrades and apply security patches to our self-hosted Atlassian instances.
- Promote usage of Atlassian tool set with various teams across the organization.
- Work with all departments to on-board users and implement custom solutions to meet the operational needs of the teams
- Conduct periodic both internal and external user training for Jira, Service Desk, Portfolio, Confluence, Trello and Opsgenie
- Ensure best practices are followed, and systems are compliant to HIPAA and other required regulations.
- Train and guide junior admins in the team in administering Atlassian tools
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams to identify business needs and use cases for Atlassian tools.
- Communicate effectively with business partners and clients when needed.
This position is a full-time, direct position with our client and is 100% remote (even post COVID). Our client is offering a generous salary, bonus and benefits package and is seeking candidates who can grow into a leadership role. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!
- 5+ years of administration experience of the following Atlassian tools; Jira Software, Jira Service desk and confluence. Experience in Atlassian cloud and data center deployments
- Basic level knowledge/experience in administering and maintaining Linux based systems.
- Familiarity with SQL and proficiency in writing intermediate level database queries
- Basic level knowledge/experience in writing automation scripts in Groovy, Bash and Python.
- Working knowledge of Networking, DNS, Databases, Web proxies, Active Directory, Web APIs.
- Exposure to AWS, Azure, and other cloud platforms
- Experience with maintaining and customizing Restful API-s
- Must be a great Team player and able to work within a face paced, changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical. Great attention to detail and ability to handle competing priorities
- Active ACP-400 or ACP-100 Atlassian certifications
- Experience in a healthcare or public health government setting
- AWS cloud practitioner certification
- Certifications in ITIL or Agile frameworks
- Experience in Salesforce administration preferred.
- Experience in administering Postgres SQL or MYSQL
- Experience with CI/CD principles and version controlling systems like GIT
- Experience with enterprise server and application monitoring tools, integration with JVM monitoring using New Relic or Splunk is a plus
- Previous experience in developing apps for Atlassian marketplace
Monday, August 9, 2021
Thursday, July 22, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!