Direct/FTE opportunity for a Senior level Python Developer to support our customer, a Healthcare IT SaaS organization, in the New York area (due to COVID-19, this position is 100% remote). Our client is seeking an experienced Python Developer to support their designing and developing efforts of cloud based software products conforming to industry best practices. This opportunity should be considered as a stable/long term opportunity offering career growth and professional stability. Responsibilities include:
- Designing and implementing RESTful API's using Python.
- Supporting and maintaining existing software products, applications and interfaces.
- Evaluating emerging technologies, open source libraries and providing recommendations.
- Supporting testing process and troubleshooting issues and resolving them.
- Participating in architectural design sessions and product discussions.
- Working closely with front-end and UX developers to provide scalable solutions.
- Working with Agile/SCRUM team setting, including cross-functional structures, and varying levels of management.
Are you interested in learning more? Then contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration!
- 6+ years of Software Development with current 4 years of advanced Python Development experience. This is a Sr. Development position
- Must have Software Engineering and Architect / Design ability and experience to be considered
- Highly advanced Python coding skills and understanding of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of Python web frameworks such as Django and Flask (big plus)
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to work with the customer on project milestones/developments/customization efforts
- Basic Frontend SW Development technology understanding (Angular 3+, CSS, HTML, TypeScript etc..)
- Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Python (Django Rest Framework)
- Strong understanding of Django ORM and SQLAlchemy
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Experience and in-depth knowledge with Linux-based development (Big Plus)
- Experience with developing user authentication and authorization solutions and knowledge of security compliance is a plus
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) environment is a big plus
- Proficient on version control tools such as git, svn etc.
- Excellent detail-oriented, problem solving skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
- Agile/SCRUM methodology understanding
Monday, September 6, 2021
Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!