Elite Technical is looking for an innovative and strategic-minded Lead DevOps Engineer for one of its global medical device clients who has been a leader in the industry for over 40 years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Providing feasibility analysis of solutions
* Helping with solution design of business requirements and working with software engineers and architects to prioritize business requirements
* Supporting formal validation with scrum-team and business testers
* Providing support on issues during sprint and validation cycles
* Quickly delivering high quality, high value, maintainable software in the hands of users
* Participating in backlog grooming sessions along with Product Owner
* Providing support to scrum-master on Sprint Planning
* Providing support to development team and testers on technical solutions
* Working with external groups including integration and deployment teams on technical issues; data mapping and solution delivery
* Attending all scrum events as required or needed
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field,
* 4(+) years of experience in large scale software development projects
* 6(+) years of Software Development experience in a variety of programming languages
6+ years- experience being part of an agile software development team
* Experience with a CI/CD pipeline Concourse, GIT, Bit Bucket, Jenkins, etc.
* Experience in building web UI using UI frameworks such as React, Angular
* Experience building containerized applications on the AWS EKS platform, with demonstrated understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
* Kubernetes based CD patterns & container platforms
Monday, August 30, 2021
Thursday, August 5, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!