Immediate Need for Sr. Level Java / J2EE Developer in Washington DC (100% remote due to COVID but will be onsite late 2021/early 2022). The selected candidate will be working on full-lifecycle, scrum-team development tasks, maintenance activities and production support utilizing Java/J2EE, Spring framework and open source technologies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with architects and technical leads on software design, prototyping, and development
- Developing software per architecture design and industry best practices
- Unit & integration testing of developed code
- Participating in code reviews
- Documenting system changes
- Mentoring more junior resources and enforcing software development best practices
- Operational support and maintenance programming
Are you a strong Java/J2EE Developer with Spring and Open Source framework experience? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
This position requires a BS in computer science or equivalent degree, and 8+ years of professional software development experience using Enterprise Java technologies. Specific requirements include, but are not limited to:
- 8+ years of Java experience in the development of Java/JEE enterprise applications using JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, RESTful, AJAX, JSON, SQL, JUnit, and Maven
- Experience with Frameworks including Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Hibernate, MyBatis
- Solid experience with the following technologies is a must - Web Services, RESTful, SOAP, JSON
- Experience with Java Script frameworks-Angular, React, JQuery
- Experience with Spring Integration technology would be a big plus
- Experience with Big Data would be a plus
- Experience with varios security protocol or framework/tool would be a big plus - SSO, Oauth2, IBM WebSeal
- Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable and reliable code
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent, self-starter, & team player
- Good to have experience in working with API Management Tools.
- Good to have Experience in working with GIT/BitBucket.
Monday, August 30, 2021
Thursday, August 5, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!