Elite Technical is looking for a globally minded and innovative Senior Infrastructure and Operations Leader for one of its fortune 500 Medical Device clients who has been an industry leader for over 40 years.
This senior leader will manage Global IT resources as well as important relationships with organizational leaders and external vendor partners. The primary scope of the role will be strategic leadership and execution of Data Center, Networking, Access & Identity Management, and Storage/Backup programs that support a global cloud transformation strategy.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
* Establishing global Data Center strategy (management, uptime, risk mitigation and resources & consolidation strategy)
* Developing global Tech Debt management strategy that compliments a cloud transformation
* Leading execution of critical programs to reduce cost and enable emerging technologies
* Leading global deployment of SD-WAN network capabilities
* Establishing cloud- based storage and back-up strategies that support disaster recovery needs of the organization
* Staffing and developing Product Teams comprised of scrum masters, analysts, and engineers/developers.
* Developing and managing to budgets, schedules, and performance standards
* Working collaboratively, effectively, and efficiently with stakeholders to ensure alignment and prioritization of goals
* Providing regular updates to IT executives regarding the strategic vision and execution status
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or related technical degree
* Minimum of 10 years experience in leading IT teams and partnering with stakeholders
* Experience working on a global team in-person and in a collaborative virtual setting
* Proven experience developing and maintaining strong relationships with IT Partners, Stakeholders and Vendors
* Solid understanding of infrastructure related technologies
* Demonstrated strong financial acumen and experience managing program financials, operational budgets, vendor relationships, contracts, and negotiations
* Demonstrated experience in IT contract management, MSA-s, Software / Subscription Agreements and Professional Services
* Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver IT strategies
* Experience with organizational transformation
* Experience mentoring and growing future leaders
Minneapolis / Boston / Indianapolis,
Monday, September 20, 2021
Thursday, August 12, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!