Our client, a full-spectrum Customer Experience and Research Technology solutions provider servicing professional-client enterprises directly, is seeking an HR Generalist to support internal and external employee requests and inquiries, along with general HR related duties listed below:
- Run reoccurring and ad hoc reports related to headcount, performance, turnover, etc.
- Process and facilitate employee status changes, including but not limited to transfers, promotions and terminations
- Facilitate new hire onboarding process including creating offer letters, entering new hire information into HRIS system and conducting new hire orientation. Coordinate employee training
- Complete employee verification/ Assist with new employee background checks/ Maintain employee records and file documents into employee files
- Assist with HR initiatives including performance reviews, merit/bonus planning and benefits open enrollment
- Maintain company HRIS with accurate and up-to-date employee records
This is a 6 month contract opportunity with the likelihood of extensions and possible conversion to FTE status. Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away!
- Bachelors degree in HR is required
- 1-2 years of HR generalist related worked experience (new hire, performance review, employee record upkeep, merit/bonus planning etc-)
- Solid experience in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint (excel being most important)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaborative work style
- Ability to handle confidential information with a high degree of professionalism
Monday, September 13, 2021
6 months+ (Poss T2P)
Monday, August 16, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!