Our client, a premier Federal Health Insurance organization in Reston VA is seeking a Project Manager with specific expertise within a Data warehouse, Big Data, Business Intelligence, or Analytics related projects. The selected Senior Technical Project Manager will manage cross-functional software development teams responsible for delivering technology products and services for our client. This position is located in Reston, VA (100% remote at this time but will be onsite in late 2021/early 2022) and is a Contract-to-Permanent opportunity.
If you are a Project Manager that has managed software development teams within a Big Data, BI or Analytic related project, please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration!
- 10+ years of IT experience with 5 years of strong Project Management experience with at least 3 Data warehouse, Big Data, Business Intelligence, or Analytics projects.
- Bachelor's degree and Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is REQUIRED.
- Hands on experience on Agile practices, Scrum process, Kanban, and waterfall methodology.
- Experience managing $2M+ budget (resource allocation, forecasting, budgeting etc..)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment. Candidate must be adaptable and nimble in their approach.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
Monday, September 13, 2021
6-12 month T2P
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!