Elite Technical is seeking a Data Analyst professional located in Reston VA (currently 100% remote but will be returning to Reston VA office in late 2021/early 2022) to collect and analyze raw Healthcare Insurance data (Claims and Enrollment) to be used by the client to address gaps in operational capabilities and support analytics and reporting projects. The Data Analyst will become an expert in our client's source data and help lead the data mapping effort to migrate the data into our new enterprise data platform. Expectations and capabilities include:
- Data Cleaning - identify erroneous data and determine appropriate resolution
- Analyze and assess the quality and integrity of the data
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Understand the meaning/business context of data
- Acquire data from internal or external data sources and maintain mapping documents of the files, databases/data systems.
- Perform data analysis and data modeling to create source to target mappings.
- Evaluate risk from statistical information to determine risk to operations or non-compliance.
- Perform gap analysis of data requirements versus current data sources.
- Work closely with business analysts and source data experts to develop data requirements.
- Assess current data and assist in the resolution of data anomalies.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and feedback
- Data profiling experience (Preferably using Abinitio DQE)
Please contact Elite Technical if you are interested in learning more!
Qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
1) 8+ years demonstrated experience as Data Analyst
- Ability to perform complex SQL queries, assess data quality and develop data mappings.
- Data Cleaning - identify erroneous data. Source to target mapping. Requirements gathering.
- Multiple data warehousing, ETL, Big Data Analytics projects
- Working in a Development Environment
- Strong knowledge of DB2 and/or Mainframe
2) 5 + years strong Structured Query Language (SQL) writing skills
3) BS Degree Computer Science OR Mathematics OR equivalent experience
4) Healthcare Insurance Industry Experience (Big Plus)
(5) Must have outstanding communication skills
Preferences and Pluses include:
1) MS Degree Computer Science OR Mathematics OR equivalent
2) AWS Cloud
3) Knowledge of HEDIS, Fraud, Waste & Abuse
Monday, October 11, 2021
Thursday, September 16, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!