Our client a prospering Human Capital Management (HCM) Software as a Service (SaaS) organization is looking for Software Implementation Project Managers (PM) who will be responsible for setting the direction on all stages of the implementation life cycle, including overseeing client requirements, configuration, testing approaches, and deployment. The PM collaborates with project sponsors and practice managers throughout the project ensuring customer expectations are met and the project deploys on-time and on budget.
This position is a fulltime/direct employment opportunity located in San Francisco CA. Our client offers a generous salary and benefits package, but more importantly they offer tremendous career growth and stability within a work hard / play hard atmosphere. Currently the associates are working onsite and remotely on a 50/50 schedule. Organizationally they prize in-person collaboration and hope you do as well.
There is a lot more to share. Are you interested in learning more? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or other related field is required
- 3-5 years experience as a Project Manager, within Software Implementation related projects is required. Human Capital Management (HCM) implementation experience is a big plus.
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud Computing environment, including experience with an HRIS system is preferred
- Ability to lead multiple projects and clients at the same time and manage priorities
- Hands-on Jira understanding / experience is required.
- PMP certification is a big plus
- Knowledge/experience within an Agile/Scrum or Waterfall framework environment is required
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle is required
- Demonstrated experience with change management is a big plus
- Proven experience working with large amounts of data (i.e. facts, figures, number crunching, etc.)
- Ability to analyze data and determine conclusions. Experience in business process mapping
- Demonstrated critical thinking through reviewing numbers, trends, and data yielding conclusions based on findings
- Attention to detail - Must be vigilant in analysis to come to correct conclusions
- Demonstrated familiarity in relational databases including SQL & XML
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel & Word
- Desire and ability to thrive as a detail oriented team player who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills. Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present findings, or translate data conclusions into an understandable document
- Ability to clearly and easily communicate complex ideas
- Desire to successfully operate in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites as needed on a limited basis
San Francisco , CA
Monday, September 20, 2021
Friday, August 20, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!