Immediate, Fulltime/Direct opportunity for a Manager of Internal IT Operations with our client, a mid-sized SaaS Healthcare IT organization in the Baltimore MD area. The selected candidate will be responsible for recruiting, coaching, and managing a focused team that supports internal employees (200) on all equipment/software/hardware etc- related tasks. The selected candidate will be responsible for all internal employee IT related tasks and troubleshooting activities to ensure they have working workstations/equipment/software to complete their day to day tasks. The Manger of IT Operations will have a wide range of responsibilities, as they must manage both technology and people. They will be responsible for improving operations efficiencies by identifying areas of improvement and working with our internal teams to build better internal solutions and/or processes. The selected candidate will be responsible for a small team of JR to MID level professionals, procuring new technologies from vendors (both HW and SW related), and create best practices/SOP related documents for company-wide viewing.
This position is currently 100% remote, however, our client has 2022 plans to return to their Baltimore office. We are seeking candidates in the Baltimore area that could accommodate this request, or candidates within a commutable distance that can accommodate future weekly visits to the Baltimore office. Our client is offering a generous salary and benefits package, along with career growth and stability.
Interested in learning more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away!!
- 10+ years of IT experience within enterprise software as a service (SAAS), financial or health IT environment, along with a minimum of 4+ years of management experience
- Working knowledge of relevant tech stack: Microsoft technologies (Office 365, Windows 10), Windows Server, databases etc.. Must have experience within some security related tasks/technologies
- Strong documentation/writing abilities to create Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) documents and document corporate best practices for future hires
- Must have supported a minimum of 150 employees within a corporate environment.
- Experience working with vendors to procure HW and SW equipment for internal use
- Base understanding of policy related to health IT preferred, including but not limited to: Meaningful Use, privacy and security/HIPAA, health IT interoperability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to handle competing priorities
Monday, September 20, 2021
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!