Immediate opening for a multi-talented application developer for a dynamic team supporting a government contracts, corporate initiatives and the engineering organization. Our client is seeking candidates that have experience translating concepts and specifications into usable and efficient client/customer facing applications using JAVA, .NET, C++. Additionally, we are seeking candidates that have experience with analytics development for video, data and legacy systems. They should also possess a keen eye for design, detail and presentation.
- Develop enterprise web applications using Microsoft .NET, C#, JAVA or other industry standard technology.
- Oracle, SQL Server or other Database technologies.
- Identify and understand the scope of functionality and suggest development solutions with cost benefit and design options.
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high quality deliverables.
- Resolves highly complex issues, conducts advanced research, and recommends innovations.
- Works with customers and users to evaluate, estimate and perform application development and/or business process change requests.
- Develops test scenarios and scripts as an integral component of the software quality assurance process
Due to the government nature of this project, we are seeking candidates that have a Top Secret government clearance. Our client-s customer is based in Winchester VA, so frequent visits to the Winchester VA office is required. Our client-s corporate office is based in Chantilly VA, but they are flexible with hybrid remote options.
Do you want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for additional information!
- Must have a current US Government TOP SECRET
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science and 7+ years of technical experience or 15+ total years of experience
- Strong understanding web applications using Microsoft .NET, C#, JAVA or other industry standard technology. Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product level, excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation
- Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance
- Experience in carrying out the requirements, design, development, testing implementation and support phases of applications software project
- Extensive experience with object oriented programming
- Advanced use of SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Monday, October 11, 2021
6 month T2P
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!