Immediate contract opportunity for a Full Stack Java Developer with specific knowledge around Pega development to support a proof of concept enrollment modernization effort for our client, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization in Washington DC (position is currently 100% remote however our client does have plans to return to the office in late 2021/early 2022).
Responsibilities include develop code using the Pega frame work for the Proof of concept in the Enrollment Modernization effort. Work with the lead engineers and solution architects to develop code based on product owners vision of the product. The selected candidate's will be an experience developer using the Pega frame work with SME knowledge to help guide the development team in Pega. Any experience/hands on knowledge with Tomcat and Linux is considered a BIG PLUS!
Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration!
- 6-8 year-s of experience as a Full Stack Developer with the following skill sets:
- Must have experience with Java and J2EE in developing Enterprise Level Web Applications and Restful Web Services based on Spring MVC Frame work.
-Must have 4+ years of Pega Development experience
-Tomcat and/or Linux experience considered a BIG PLUS
- Must have Java development experience with ability to develop unit / integration test cases using Junit /TestNg.
- Must have ability to work independently.
- Must have extensive experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English).
- Good to have Experience in working with GIT/BitBucket.
Monday, September 27, 2021
Thursday, August 26, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!