Elite Technical is seeking two (2) Project Managers for our client in the New York City metropolitan area (both positions are fully remote for the entire duration). The Project Manager will use their professional abilities along with Agile & Scrum Methodologies to lead the team in the successful implementation of customer engagements and other key activities in delivering Software Application Services to Health Insurance customers nationwide. Both positions require customer engagement responsibilities as a primary focus of the positions. The Project Manager will provide overall leadership, planning, and management for project and service delivery.
These are critical positions that requires effective planning, teamwork and collaboration and superior managerial skills to develop and implement solutions that meet the needs of their customers. It also requires exceptional personnel leadership and motivational skills.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the position is 100% remote. As of right now, these positions are fully funded thru the end of 2021, with expected extensions into 2022.
Are you a Healthcare Insurance, Software focused, Project Manager? Then you should contact Elite Technical Immediealty for consideration!
- 7+ years of Program/Project Management experience. Preferable supporting Saas related projects
- 5+ years interacting with technical resources
- 5+ years of customer engagement/client delivery
- 5+ years managing Agile projects
- 3+ years of health insurance experience
- Strong client facing consulting background is critical
- Ability to develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule
- Extensive experience defining and reporting on metrics to support organizational goals
- Proven track record of planning and implementing an effective program management structure
- Extensive experience implementing risk management protocols and ensuring the necessary -bottom up- and -top down- communications necessary to make them effective
- Prior experience in matrix management and managing relationships between IT and the business
- Collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables
- Management experience, ability to guide and manage client delivery analysts and other junior resources to provide guidance and direction
- Strong communication skills through written and verbal communication, with technical and non-technical audiences, including executives and customers
Monday, September 27, 2021
Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!