Urgent - Work From Home - Direct, fulltime employment opportunity for ServiceNow Developer responsible for designing and developing software solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform to solve business needs.
This position will work as a member of the ServiceNow team to understand the product management strategy and business processes and to collaborate on appropriate solutions. The ServiceNow developer will also coordinate with other members of the development team on integrations with other systems and will be expected to leverage software development and ServiceNow best practices to create solutions across our client's platforms. As a team member of a variety of projects, the position is expected to assist in setting and meeting deadlines.
- Must be US Citizen per client requirement
- BS or BA in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- 5 years of experience working with the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator - highly preferred
- Knowledge of standard software development lifecycle
- Must possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task.
Should be knowledgeable in one or more areas of ServiceNow:
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Customer Service Management (CSM)
- Mobile Applications
- Service Portal
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Performance Analytics
- Automated Test Framework / Test Automation (ATF)
- IT Operations Management (ITOM)
- ServiceNow Certified Developer
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- 5 years of experience working in Business Operations or Applications
Monday, September 27, 2021
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!