We have an immediate WORK FROM HOME position for a Service Desk Analyst to provide Tier I/II 100% remote support to internal users. This will be 6-12 month contract with the potential to extend or convert to full-time employment based on the business need and individual's work performance.
The Service Desk Analyst will respond to incoming IT service requests for assistance from customers experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, VPN and other computer-related technologies.
- Provides remote support via phone and chat for pc-s / laptops, printers, mobile devices, and peripherals support.
- Support Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, Email client/account setup and support.
- Provide account creation/management and File Share permissions management in Active Directory.
- Log and track service calls using Salesforce Case Management software.
- Defines and classifies level, priority and nature of problem, request and/or issue. If unable to diagnose problem, the analyst escalates problem to Tier III.
- Ensures problem ownership and promotes end-user satisfaction.
- Learn CCL (mainframe)
Our client a well known and well respected Credit Union. Interested in learning more? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
* Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must be able to pass Background Investigation & Credit Check (prior to interview)
* 2-4 years of Help Desk / Technical Support via phone and chat
o Troubleshooting skills
o Windows 10 support
o Mainframe experience is a PLUS
o VPN, WiFi and Telecom issues
o PC/laptop Connectivity
o Basic Active Directory admin to include account creation, unlocking accounts, password reset, etc.
o Ticketing System Salesforce, or alternative
o Experience with MS Office Suite, Email account setup and support
o Must be able to multi-task - handle multiple tickets at any given time
o Must be a team player and able to take direction from team lead
o Must demonstrate strong communication and people skills
o Must be flexible with work hours
* Must be willing to learn CCL (IBM mainframe software)
* Industry certs are a PLUS
Monday, November 8, 2021
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!