Seeking a Project Manager for a long-term contract in Houston, TX to lead various projects in the Infrastructure space, e.g., Technology Refresh (replacing network switches or servers as an example), Replace or install network at an office or mfg site, pilot a new technology, install new tools, change vendor service, data center room re-cabling efforts, or disaster recovery testing.
The initial contract term is for 12 months with the option to extend.
- Budget and Schedule management
- Risk Management
- Manage communications to management i.e., status, issues
- Tracking task owner percentage complete against assigned tasks
- Tracking hours/level of effort for personnel assigned to project/program
- Tracking administrative processes including, quote requests, purchase orders, etc.
- Scheduling and coordinating conference calls, telepresence sessions etc., in accordance with the agreed to communications plan
- File all project documents
- Maintain detailed schedule
- Responsible to track project changes and produce updated schedule as agreed with team
- Ensure coordination with other departments
- Ensure adherence to deadlines
- Reporting on overall project status
- Will be responsible for creating strategies for contingency planning and risk mitigation in consultation with various IT and Services Leaders.
- IT Asset tracking
- Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident / Green Card
- Over 5+ Years of Project Management experience of managing Infrastructure or End user services projects
- 5 years- experience in project methodologies
- Should be have technical expertise in one or more of the Infrastructure domains: Network, System Engineering (Windows or Linux), Storage, or Database.
- Proven skills in managing technical team from multiple vendors
- Proven skills in managing virtual teams
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong in building business relationships
- Strong cultural awareness
- Strong Communication skills
Monday, September 27, 2021
12 months with option to extend
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!