Immediate opportunity for a Project Coordinator to support our client, a major Healthcare insurance organization in Lake Mary, Florida. The selected candidate will manage various reporting functions and communicate information to the various divisions. This individual acts as the main liaison between the various departments and our key stakeholders and business partners throughout the organization. S/he will assist and support the business in the analysis of membership and retention data supplying monthly reports. The Project Coordinator will also help design and document work flows, synergies and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating monthly retention files and distributing to field specialists. This includes summarizing outcomes of dispositions and providing monthly call outcome reports and close ratios. Responsible for coordinating and distributing monthly premium files to the enrollment team and centralizing call results.
- Assist with designing, testing, implementing, documenting and managing workflows, processes and policies pertaining to support for internal systems.
- Participate in relevant entitlement trainings and meetings. Contribute creative solutions for seamless communication and systematic completion of routine and special projects.
- Manages and reports weekly enrollment call-in reports. Develop and maintain various daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc business unit reports.
- Make recommendations on potential solutions for deficiencies detected and assume ownership of the task. Prepare PowerPoint presentations to share data with members of the senior and executive management team.
- Work with external clients on an ad hoc basis and maintain positive working relationship with owner and par hospitals, key providers, and vendors as needed. Imperative to respond to their inquiries in a timely basis and providing resolutions to concerns as expeditiously as possible to perpetuate and solidify their partnership
- Manage and maintain the business document retention process and policies for the sales business units.
- Must take ownership of tasks, oversee and provide regular updates for projects from planning through solution phase.
This position is currently 100% remote, however our client plans to return to the Lake Mary, FL office within the next few months. This position is a 6 month contract opportunity with the ability for multiple extensions and/or conversion to FTE status with our client.
Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away!!
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (BS Degree is a big plus)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing project coordination support to one (or more) Project Managers supporting a portfolio of projects
- Must be able to work independently and ambitiously handle multiple tasks with a proactive, flexible approach to changing priorities
- Advanced level experience in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint and MS Visio; Intermediate level experience in Adobe Acrobat Pro and Sales Logix, basic level experience with MS Access and Project
Lake Mary, FL
Monday, November 22, 2021
Thursday, October 14, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!