Elite Technical is building a team of Operations Analysts, based in Lake Mary, FL, that are looking to take advantage of their background of identifying issues, making corrections and correctly processing records. The selected candidates will be responsible for tracking, reporting, analyzing and summarizing Enrollment and Billing related data for Management review. Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly analysis, reports, summaries and dashboards
- Support audit, compliance and regulatory responsibilities
- Meet SLA guidelines in creating files, reconciling information, executing system batches, etc.
- Analyze business processes, identify root causes and provide data-based insights and recommendations for process improvements
- Access and analyze data across multiple systems to identify areas of risk, complete root cause analysis to determine key drivers and develop recommendations to mitigate; report findings and recommendations to management.
- Participate in systems testing and validation for various operations systems
- Work directly with other teams or business units as a subject matter expert to understand objectives and dependencies to ensure consistency
- Write, maintain and execute basic and complex data queries to generate required data sets. Maintain and execute routine queries
- Additional duties as assigned
These are contract assignments estimated for 6 months +, with the possibility of conversion to FTE status. Although our client is 100% remote at this time, we are seeking local candidates to the Lake Mary FL location as they do plan to go back onsite within the next few weeks and/or months.
Are you interested in learning more about this assignment? Please contact Elite Technical immediately to learn the details.
(1) High School diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution (BS Degree is considered a big plus)
(2) Computer Proficiency, ability to navigate the screen and computer records
(3) By nature, systematic, logical, meticulous and thorough (Analytical)
(4) Ability to solve problems, find solutions and take corrective action
(5) Experience working with multiple Microsoft Excel worksheets including filtering and updating information on a daily basis
(6) Ability to extract data from MS Excel and create basic dashboards based on extracted data for management review (Critical)
(7) Background in EHR or Healthcare Payer systems is REQUIRED
(8) Previous experience as an Auditing team member is a PLUS
Lake Mary, FL
Monday, October 18, 2021
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!