Elite Technical is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Developer who can support our customer, remotely, on a 6 month Contract to Permanent opportunity. We are seeking a passionate and driven Software CRM Developer to support an IT Services program for our customer located in New York City, NY. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker and perpetual learner who is excited to solve some of our clients- toughest challenges. The successful candidate must be skilled in developing CRM applications using customization and configuration techniques to help our customers achieve their goals.Job functions include the following:
- Leads the integration effort of existing software components into overall software development life-cycle projects.
- Analyzes commercially available software and performs gap analysis for making buy vs. build decisions.
- Performs technical analysis of existing reusable software components for inclusion in overall technical solution.
- Presents findings to customers and senior staff assigned to projects.
- Works independently and balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly.
- Experience in migrating large scale deployments for Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Be intimately familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies and best practices in order to engage with team, leadership and government clientele on project development.
- Integrate multiple software products across cloud and hybrid environments.
- Develop scripts, identify and resolve website bugs on Microsoft Dynamic CRM to enhance user experience.
This position is 100% remote and is a contract to permanent opportunity with our customer. Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration!
- Candidate must have a bachelor-s degree or equivalent with relevant experience and certifications.
- 6+ years demonstrated performance in software integration primarily focused on enterprise systems in topics such as component integration into SDLC, gap analysis, and software reutilization.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and facilitating effective business workflow processes.
- Experience in the design, maintenance and implementation of applications that interact with database systems.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and executive presentation skills.
- Provide subject matter expertise to customers including technologies and implementation methodologies to successfully implement SharePoint/CRM solutions.
- Knowledge of competing products / solutions and industry trends.
Monday, December 13, 2021
6 month T2P
Monday, November 22, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!