Seeking an Interim Director, EPIC Applications to provide strategic thought leadership to, implementation support and operational management over, EPIC related applications/facilities. Position currently supports 1 EPIC facility in Newark New Jersey.
Must work Onsite 4 days per week.
- Lead current and future EPIC related teams. Develop sound strategy for EPIC implementation, ongoing optimization/continuous process improvement, change management and support.
- Manage and maintain key relationships with stakeholders and vendors, to include vendor selection, strategy setting, contract negotiations, updates, and renewals.
- Develop, gain approval and communicate and/or present technology strategy to management, staff, partners, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Establish and manage multiple department project budgets, scope, and execution. Provide oversight management for EPIC and related projects.
- Establish, lead, and maintain governance processes across multiple facilities balancing local needs, IST requirements and system optimization and supportability.
- Balance support and implementation needs across all supported locations IP and OP. Serve as University Hospital primary EPIC lead for EPIC and related applications.
- Work with other IST application, technology and security teams to optimize application and technology portfolios at each EPIC facility.
- Ensure managers and staff have the tools, training and processes to effectively deliver services to the University Hospital.
- Responsible for hiring, terminating, training and developing, reviewing performance and administering corrective action for staff
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: Nursing degree preferred or Bachelor-s Degree in Business, Computer Science or Healthcare or related field
- 10+ years of experience
- Strong domain knowledge of EPIC including clinical, ambulatory, ancillary, registration, revenue cycle and other related areas.
- Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of healthcare regulatory and compliance (e.g., HIPAA).
- Skilled in the application of policies and procedures. Knowledge of Business Office Standards and Recommended Practices.
- Must be an innovative, results-oriented professional with a strong record of aligning technology solutions with business initiatives to achieve competitive advantage, greater efficiencies, and improve quality.
Monday, November 1, 2021
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!