Elite Technical is seeking a Sr. SQL Developer to support our customer, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization, in Washington DC (Currently 100% remote but will be returning to the office in late 2021/early 2022). We are seeking candidates that have heavy SQL Development experience, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS reporting packages, Visual Studio, and Power BI knowledge to assist with several initiatives to integrate SQL within their DevOps environment. We are seeking candidates with a DevOps background (basic knowledge is fine) to assist with this initiative. Other duties include:
- Performs complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software ranging from operating system architecture integration and software design to selection of computer systems, language, and/or equipment.
- Designs, develops/codes, tests, and documents critical and complex application programs for computer
- 25% Perform technical detail design, coding, testing of applications. Serves as subject matter expert for both customer and internal discussions related to maintaining and enhancing existing software systems. Develop and/or analyze interface design documentation. Comply with hardware and software systems standards and procedures. Deliver large systems for tens of thousands of users. Comply with code quality, migration and dev/ops standards and policies
- 25% Performs software analysis, including requirements and uses case development and design. Implements and documents source code to design specifications. Performs software testing including developing and running automated unit tests, drafting, and executing structured automated test cases. Compile, assess, and report data results from software testing and analysis.
- 25% Develops software solutions for enterprise environments and other technologies. Analyzes and implements functional and non-functional (e.g. performance, availability) requirements and designs, implements, and tests software. Performs operations & maintenance (O&M) of existing systems. Demonstrated experience with front-end and back-end programing and integration frameworks and tools. Assist in the estimation of development of application features
- 25% Provides direct technical support for high level, high visibility and critical trouble calls for supported applications. Works with cross functional teams to develop highly reliable software that runs at scale. Extend open-source libraries and systems as necessary to meet the needs of the team. Play a crucial role in product scoping and roadmap / architecture discussions. Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices. Mentoring of junior software engineers
This opportunity is a contract to permanent opportunity with our client, who is offering a generous salary and benefits package, along with career stability and growth. Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- 5 + years of experience with SQL server database developing and integration, including SQL queries, views, T-SQL stored procedures and functions.
- Experience with developing back-end data integration solutions utilizing a data layer developed using C# and .NET. Must have Visual Studio.
- Experience with Implementing and maintaining continues Integration (CI), including SQL Server Data tools (SSDT)
- Strong experience in SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft SQL server 2008 and above.
- Performed Database/Backend testing by writing complex SQL Queries for data validation and integrity, good at writing complex joins.
- Create, Modify and Maintain database objects such as Views, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, DB Mail etc.
- Creating or enhancing existing SSIS package to accommodate a new requirement by following the change process
- PowerBI Visualization, DAX and Modeling also work with business users to test and troubleshoot report issues
- In depth knowledge of Testing methodologies, concepts, phases, and types of testing, developing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Procedures, Test Reports and documenting test results accordingly after analyzing Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS).
- Basic knowledge of Azure and Familiarity with, JIRA , DB2 , Python
- Understanding with Bigdata technologies like Hadoop, Hive etc.
- Experience with Healthcare domain
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
Monday, November 22, 2021
6-12 month T2P
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!