Elite Technical is in search of a strategic and collaborative IT Solutions Architect for one of its Fortune 100 Global Medical Device Clients.
The successful candidate will provide architectural vision and direction for business processes and technologies across multiple functions within the Global Operations IT organization.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Develops solutions to complex technical problems by challenging traditional technical assumptions
* Identifies innovative uses of Information Systems to provide a competitive advantage
* Drives strategic architectural changes throughout the organization.
* Defines, promotes, and supports the principles and standards of the enterprise architecture.
* Architecturally consults and supports multiple large, complex, cross-functional or divisional projects.
* Champions a policy, process, or technology that delivers significant advances.
* Demonstrates direct methods of influence at the corporate and global level through development of industry recognized publications.
* Recognizes architectural problem areas and determines ways to effectively resolve them.
* Bachelor-s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
* 3+ years of experience in a Solution Architect role
* Experience developing high-volume transactional systems
(+) Experience with labelling technologies and integration of applications to labelling systems
* Demonstrated experience with AWS cloud services and tools.
* Demonstrated experience with software development and devops.
* Experience with Agile methodologies and rapid prototyping.
* Proven ability to partner with external vendors and business partners on projects.
* Ability to influence a diverse group of stakeholders.
* Experience in regulated environment
(+)Medical device, life sciences industry background
Prefer Boston or Minneapolis but remote candidates are acceptable,
Monday, November 8, 2021
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!