Elite Technical is seeking a security driven, Cloud Native SME to support our customer, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance Provider, in Washington DC (100% remote right now due to COVID but will be returning to the office in late 2021/early 2022). Our customer is starting the discovery phases of moving from an on-prem environment, to a cloud environment. We are seeking a well-rounded Cloud Native SME to share/guide/interact/educate our clients technical engineering teams and upper management on Cloud Native best practices, as it pertains to security approaches. Responsibilities include:
- Work with cloud engineering teams to bake in security in to design and development of cloud native systems
- Work on internal security tools and automation aimed at simplifying Containers on-boarding for developers.
- Define security guidelines, best practices and policies for Cloud Native initiatives.
- Act as security Consultant for enterprise on cloud migration, Kubernetes, service mesh, and other cloud native technologies. Evaluate options, develop proof of concepts, and help build and operationalize Kubernetes platform.
- Create, build, and implement application security based on modern cloud design patterns and cloud software development that utilizes cloud computing and services in public, private, and hybrid clouds environments
- Leveraging cloud native services to drive innovation and increases speed to market in the software development life cycle
- Maintain security across different stages of application development and DevOps processes and deployment pipelines to implement and support application and feature releases
Are you a security driven Cloud Native SME professional? Do you enjoy providing guidance and educating other technical professionals around Cloud security best practices? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away to learn more about this AWSEOME OPPORTUNITY!!
- Proven experience (8+ years) supporting data security and/or application security projects from a security perspective. Seeking candidates that evolved from hands-on security engineering, to consultant related work around security best practices pertaining to Cloud Native. Ability to learn new technology and implement them while working with a Sr. Architect is a must.
-Seeking well rounded knowledge around Cloud native architecture, Cloud Architecture, Security tooling and DevSecOps automation in cloud
-Must have strong containers knowledge, specifically utilizing dockers and kubernetes
- Have hands on skills with Jenkins, BitBucket, Sonar, Artifactory, Cloud Native Practices. Wide breadth knowledge of development and testing best DevOps practices.
- Good understanding of container fundamentals and Linux kernel concepts
- Outstanding knowledge in Continuous Integration (CI), Testing (CT), Security and deployment(CD) concepts. Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with container runtimes and Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps in the cloud
- Experience with container-based and VM-based deployments in the cloud
Monday, November 22, 2021
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!