Elite Technical is seeking a Senior Level, Full Stack Java Developer, with solid hands on experience with Google Analytics, Spring Boot technologies, Angular (v8), GIT/BitckBucket, Java/Java J2EE, and DevOps/Automation abilities. The selected hire will be working closely with our clients DevOps teams to assist with several automation integration projects. Some responsibilities include:
- Perform technical detail design, coding, testing of applications. Serves as subject matter expert for both customer and internal discussions related to maintaining and enhancing existing software systems.
- Develop and/or analyze interface design documentation. Comply with hardware and software systems standards and procedures.
- Deliver large systems for tens of thousands of users. Comply with code quality,
migration and dev/ops standards and policies
- Performs software analysis, including requirements and uses case development and design.
- Implements and documents source code to design specifications. Performs software testing including developing and running automated unit tests, drafting, and executing structured automated test cases.
- Develops software solutions for enterprise environments and other technologies. Analyzes and implements functional and non-functional (e.g. performance, availability) requirements and designs, implements, and tests software. Performs operations & maintenance (O&M) of existing systems.
Our client is currently 100% remote, however, they do plan to return to their Reston VA office in 2022. Want to learn more? Then please contact Elite Technical for more details!
- Seeking 5+ years of Full Stack Java Development experience. Frontend Development focus is okay.
- Must have extensive Google Analytics experience and skills.
- MUST HAVES: Jquery, Angular v8, GIT/BitBucket, Java, J2EE, Spring, basic devops concepts (jenkins pipeline)
- NICE TO HAVES: Db2, MQ, Tomcat Application Server, AWS Cloud, Big Data technologies such as Cloudera, Hive or Hadoop
- Must have Java development experience with ability to develop unit / integration test cases using Junit /TestNg.
- Must have ability to understand and work with code developed by other developers.
- Must have ability to work independently.
- Must have experience with web services and understanding of RESTful / SOA Services.
- Must have extensive experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Must have strong experience in continuous integration within DevOps environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English).
- Good to have experience working with API Management Tools.
- Good to have AWS Cloud migration experience
Monday, April 25, 2022
6-12 month (Poss T2P)
Monday, March 28, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!