Our client is seeking a Solution Product Manager to join their Public Safety team to help drive innovation in the Public Safety PSAP market. The selected Solutions Product Manager will lead the transition of our existing on-premise PSAP business to the Cloud and from recording to PSAP operations; drive a deeper understanding of PSAP Performance challenges within Public Safety product team; have overall responsibility for product strategy and vision, roadmap, go to market approach and product, and support all GTM functions around the products and related business.
This is a direct full-time position that is 100% Remote. Prefer candidates residing in the Eastern or Central Time Zones as this person will be working primarily with the R&D team in the UK.
- By visiting customers and studying market / competitive analysis, distill and interpret the key requirements of the future direction our install base in the three key areas [Staffing, Performance and Coaching], [PSAP operational performance], [transition of Public Safety to the Cloud].
- Collaborate with marketing, presales, sales, partners and customers to drive business, maintain product knowledge and ensure clear communication.
- Identification and assessment of other NICE assets that can be used to meet our strategic and product goals.
- Gather, map and prioritize market problems, features, and product requirements from all stakeholders (e.g. customers, partners, R&D, sales, services, competition, analysts, regulations), balancing short-term commitments / customer needs and long-term roadmap.
- Drive a collaborative approach across the Public Safety Portfolio.
- Represent the business in negotiations with key technical and investment partners.
- Manage partner activities for OEM products including build/buy assessment, pricing, technical. integration specifics, ongoing roadmap planning.
Please be aware that this position is supporting a company that is contracted to do business with the federal government. As such, under the recent Presidential Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, which requires all federal workers and contractors doing business with the federal government to be fully vaccinated, all candidates seeking employment consideration for this position must be fully vaccinated.
- Bachelor-s degree in a technical discipline, preferably Computer Science or Engineering, MBA - preferably.
- A strong business background with good Analytical skills, Communication skills and Creativity.
- Recent / Current industry experience is preferred, and a knowledge of contact center performance is desirable.
- A strong background in the areas of additional sources of emergency incident related data.
- Ability to work successfully with clients and business partners directly
- Excellent problem-solving ability in high pressure situations
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve internal and external competing priorities
- Communicating effectively at all levels, from executive management to individual contributor
- Excellent English verbal and writing communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to remain focused and calm under pressure
- Ability to adapt with resiliency and demonstrate a -can do- approach.
Monday, November 8, 2021
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!