Elite Technical is seeking a Sr. Collaboration Engineer / Pre-Sales Professional to support our client in either Chantilly VA or Greensboro NC (may consider fully remote candidates as well) to provide a combined sales support and professional services role. The general job function is to provide pre-sales, design, and implementation services to both sales teams and customers, including professional services delivery of infrastructure and software in related technical focus area: (e.g. network, server, storage, DevOps, cloud) projects, support proposal development, provide technical training to junior engineers and lead internal initiatives when required. This position is viewed primarily as a highly-skilled position for professionals who have at least 10 years of practical industry experience as an individual contributor.
- Provide technical services in the form of design, assessment, analysis, and troubleshooting, implementation, and documentation for related technology focus areas: (e.g. network, server, storage, DevOps, cloud, etc...)
- Provide pre-sales support to Sales, Bids/Proposals, and Business Development teams in the form of developing opportunity responses, Statements of Work, Level of Efforts (LOEs), and providing presentations to clients and serving as a technical expert in client meetings.
- Work with Project Management to serve as a project lead on technical deployments and customer engagements.
- Support sales, Business Development, and Engineering in a pre-sales capacity to help position our client through new sales, add-on sales, and lead generation.
- Assist with design and implementation of new solutions related to specified technical focus areas
- Develop additional technical and professional skills through a career-track curriculum and self-learning experiences.
- Provide support and leadership on internal initiatives such as process improvement, best practices, and research.
- Assist in identifying sales opportunities.
Our client is motivated to make this hire ASAP! Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away!!
- Must have a current US Government SECRET Personnel Security Clearance OR be able to successfully complete a U.S. Government administered investigation to obtain a Secret clearance
- Willing and able to travel to customer sites for install efforts
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related technical discipline. Equivalent experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Certification requirement: CCNP Collaboration (Voice) with a CCIE in any other area -OR- CCIE Collaboration (Voice) is required
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of experience providing sales and implementation support to a reseller or solutions integrator capacity.
- Possess deep understanding, experience, and skills within a related technical focus area.
- Possess the ability to lead exploratory meetings with clients to drive a solution, a proposal, and assist in closing the deal.
- Must be able to work in a consultative manner to address client needs and develop a target solution.
- Possess demonstrated written and oral communications skills. Possess demonstrated successes in collaboration and partnering with clients.
- Possess a strong understanding of business fundamentals in accounting and finance, project management, and management.
- Solid understanding of IT processes including ITIL concepts.
- Experience working with project management methods and creating project assets such as high-level designs, detailed designs as-built documentation as well as testing, implementation, and roll-back plans.
Monday, January 17, 2022
Monday, December 27, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!