We are seeking a talented Senior Cybersecurity Vulnerability Engineer professional to execute assessments of systems, applications, and networks. The Senior Cybersecurity Vulnerability Engineer will measure the effectiveness of defense-in-depth architecture against known vulnerabilities and processes that enable the organization to make informed decisions regarding remediation.
- Manage the lifecycle of vulnerabilities: identification, evaluation, remediation, and reporting
- Conduct vulnerability scans of servers, applications, infrastructure, etc
- Configure and manage tools to support vulnerability management
- Partner with threat intelligence and penetration testing teams to share meaningful insights to improve the risk management posture
- Work with cross-functional teams including AppSec, Software Engineering, DevOps, IT, and GRC
- Leverage tools like Splunk to automate vulnerability analysis, metrics and reporting
- Conduct required reviews as appropriate to support security compliance efforts
This position is a fully remote opportunity, and a direct hire with our client who is offering a generous salary and benefits package. Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away!
- 5+ years of experience in information security
- 5+ years conducting different types of vulnerability assessments
- 5+ years of experience with well known vulnerabilities, exploits, and attacker TTP-s. Seeking tenable.IO experience
- 3+ years of experience conducting vulnerability scans in cloud and on-premise environments
- Experience in a Mac enterprise environment / Mac Security is REQUIRED
- Bonus: Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, and/or Azure
- Bonus: Experience with CI/CD pipelines and containerization
- Bonus: Experience with NIST, FedRAMP, SOC 2, ISO 27001
- Bonus: Experience in scripting (Bash, Python, and/or Ruby)
- Industry security certifications, such as GCIH/ECIH, Security+, or related is highly preferred
Monday, November 15, 2021
Monday, October 11, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!