Our client, a start-up/pre-revenue research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization, has an immediate, fulltime/direct employment opportunity for a Data Engineer, who would be the first Data Engineer for our customer. As the company-s first Data Engineer, you will report directly to the Director of Engineering and play a key role in making the company's vision a reality by building out our data infrastructure from the ground up. In the role you will:
- Recognize and adopt best practices in developing pipelines, analytical insights including data integrity, test design, analysis, validation and documentation.
- Design, build and test batch and streaming data pipelines capable of processing large volumes of data
- Build efficient code to transform raw data into datasets for analysis, reporting and machine learning models
- Build data models to deliver insightful analytics while ensuring the highest standard in data integrity
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, from concept to release
This opportunity is a fulltime/direct opportunity with our client, who is offering a generous base salary, performance bonus, and benefits (medical/dental/vision/LTD/STD, life insurance, company-wide week off during July 4 and Christmas to NYE, 401K match, Profit Sharing, Flexible PTO and more!)
Our client is based in New York, however, they are open to candidates anywhere in the United States as long as the selected candidate can work EST hours and occasional travel to the NY office (maybe 4 times per year) for company meetings. Do you want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away!!
- 7 years of experience designing and building scalable and robust data pipelines to enable data-driven decisions for the business.
- Experience with cloud based infrastructure, Azure, is required
- SQL Proficiency is required
- Experience with PowerBI is required
- Ability to explain thinking clearly and partner with teams across the business
- Ability to quickly ramp up on new technical tools and business problems
- Attention to detail and effective verbal/written communication skills
- Software development experience designing scalable and automated software systems using Python or similar
- Proven attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to work independently within a cross-functional team
- Bachelor-s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, or Mathematics
- Ability to work in a high-pressure fast paced environment
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity
Monday, November 15, 2021
Monday, October 11, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!