Immediate employment opportunity for a Proposal Manager to work from home. In this position, you will review requests for Government proposals (RFI-s/RFPs); develop proposal plans, outlines and schedules; and lead the proposal development team, providing the necessary leadership to ensure that the proposal product is fully responsive to the acquisition requirements and that it is prepared in a way that communicates a winning solution with clear discriminators.
For each proposal effort, the Proposal Manager assembles and reviews the efforts of an appropriate team of partners, consultants, subcontractors, writers, and production personnel. The Proposal Manager guides proposal team contributors in preparing the technical components of the proposal, including understanding of the task, plan, past performance, and personnel. The Proposal Manager reviews proposal draft and final versions for responsiveness to RFP, thoroughness, accuracy, staffing, financial considerations, quality, and effective design and layout.
We have much more to share about this exciting, fulltime/direct opportunity with our customer!! Contact us ASAP to learn more!!
Please be aware that this position is supporting a company that is contracted to do business with the federal government. As such, under the recent Presidential Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, which requires all federal workers and contractors doing business with the federal government to be fully vaccinated, all candidates seeking employment consideration for this position must be fully vaccinated.
- 5+ years of experience is required. A four-year degree is highly preferred.
- Must have experience with previous proposal development or proposal coordination, within the Federal sector - ideally DOD & DHS.
- Extensive applications experience (MS Word, Excel, MS SharePoint, Salesforce.com, etc.).
- Ability to interpret a solicitation's proposal instructions and create appropriate outlines and content.
- Ability to analyze solicitation requirements to help identify all data that will be needed.
- Ability to analyze proposal development progress and status in relation to defined schedules.
- Ability to determine if data received is compliant with RFP and in accordance with policies.
- Ability to manage and provide innovative proposal solutions and creatively solving problems
- Ability to write non-technical proposal sections effectively and convincingly as needed.
- Must have strong interpersonal relations skills, organizational, communications skills, enthusiastic attitude, and proactive work ethic.
- Strong knowledge of the proposal development process required. Prefer knowledge of Shipley business development lifecycle process.
- Must have high-energy work ethic and be available to work non-standard hours to meet deadlines.
Monday, October 25, 2021
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!