Immediate employment opportunity for a Technical Writer to work from home. In this position, you will work with internal teams to prepare technical/non-technical documents in response to Federal Gov't RFI-s, RFP-s SOW-s. As the Technical Writer you will be responsible for the following:
- Review and modification of existing or creating new documentation data, including but not limited to online help, guides, manuals, briefs, proposals, instruction books, catalogs, standard operating procedures, job aids, templates, and other operational documentation and related technical and administrative publications.
- Translates complex processes and systems into easily understandable step by step processes. Improves quality, usability and efficiency of existing documentation.
- Researches topics and interviews stakeholders to understand communication product requirements; analyzes business problems and helps prescribe communication solutions.
- Utilizes provided tools/workflows to track progress of documentation and ensures publication on Content Management and Governance Tools.
- Communicates weekly with management verbally and via written detail status report regarding potential problems and concerns.
- Generate innovative ideas for content and workflow solutions.
-Communicates and collaborates with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups and individuals.
- Ensures project documentation is in compliance with company legal, business and regulatory requirements.
We have much more to share about this exciting, fulltime/direct opportunity with our customer!! Contact us ASAP to learn more!!
Please be aware that this position is supporting a company that is contracted to do business with the federal government. As such, under the recent Presidential Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, which requires all federal workers and contractors doing business with the federal government to be fully vaccinated, all candidates seeking employment consideration for this position must be fully vaccinated.
- Bachelor of Science in English, Journalism, business, or a technical discipline (e.g., Information Systems, Applied Science, Operations Research) or equivalent directly related experience
- 3+ years of technical writing experience to Federal gov't proposals
- Experience reviewing and modifying existing technical practices, policies, procedures, and documentation
- Proficiency in creating technical documentation such as user guides, technical guides, templates, standard operating procedures, etc.
- Experience developing and managing technical documentation review process steps
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and collaboration/training skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) products and shared receptacles such as SharePoint, Teams, Google, etc.
- Must have high-energy work ethic and be available to work non-standard hours to meet deadlines
Monday, October 25, 2021
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!