Seeking a Project Manager to support an initial enterprise wide SSO implementation of Okta. The selected Project Manager will be splitting his/her time supporting multiple complex task orders under DOD & DHS involving the same technology.
Our client is looking to onboard as a 6 months contract to hire. The position is 100% Remote, and will consider candidates residing in the DC Metro area (MD,VA,DC).
- Assist Program Managers in working with the government Contracting Officer (KO), the task order-level Task Order Managers, government management personnel and customer agency representatives.
- Under the guidance of the Program Manager, manage specific task orders and ensure technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner.
- Oversee Okta implementation and coordinate with subcontractors.
- Be the primary POC for documentation.
- Monitor and control for project success: timekeeping, QA, day to day personnel management.
- Take on capture to help grow revenue within assigned programs.
Please be aware that this position is supporting a company that is contracted to do business with the federal government. As such, under the recent Presidential Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, which requires all federal workers and contractors doing business with the federal government to be fully vaccinated, all candidates seeking employment consideration for this position must be fully vaccinated.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Must have the ability to obtain a SECRET / TOP SECRET / IT-II / Public Trust Clearance (active Secret or Top Secret is highly preferred)
- Project Management certification, i.e., Project Management Professional (PMP).
- One or more 8570 IAM Level III certification: CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC, CCISO.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- 5+ years leadership experience in IT with progressively higher levels of responsibility.
- Ability and willingness to attend support meetings in person that will be held periodically at the client's HQ at Fort Belvoir, VA or other places in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- Oral presentation experience and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Remote / Home Based, VA
Monday, October 25, 2021
Contract/Temp to Hire
6 months CTH
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!