Seeking a front-end Web Developer to join our client's team on a new high-profile DoD contract to implement a Single Sign-On (SSO) solution as an enterprise capability.
Our client is looking to onboard as a 6 months contract to hire.
- Development of high-end client server-based applications, designing and developing web pages, and porting application to a web interface.
- Utilize HTML, XML, PERL, and Apache.
- Interface with clients to determine requirements.
- Work in FrontPage and DreamWeaver and related applications.
- End to end SSO development support.
Please be aware that this position is supporting a company that is contracted to do business with the federal government. As such, under the recent Presidential Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, which requires all federal workers and contractors doing business with the federal government to be fully vaccinated, all candidates seeking employment consideration for this position must be fully vaccinated.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Must be able to obtain IT-II Clearance or NACLC based clearance - active DoD Secret/Top Secret is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in scripting, software development, web-page design, and web-page development.
- Ability to obtain the following 8570 IAT Level I certification: A+ CE, CCNA-Security, CND, Network+ CE, SSCP.
- Relevant certification from a nationally recognized authority.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related (MS Degree is preferred).
- Oral presentation experience and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Okta experience.
- Java development experience.
Monday, November 22, 2021
Contract/Temp to Hire
6 months CTH
Thursday, October 21, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!