Elite Technical is in search of a Principal Enterprise Architect for one of its Global Medical Device clients. The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Enterprise Architecture and will be responsible for the following:
* Maintaining a strong focus on business capabilities, application/platforms/system architecture elements enterprise wide.
* Leading the the development of enterprise architecture Governance, standards, and innovation.
* Applying enterprise architecture concepts in an agile environment, as well as applying advanced knowledge of the business and IT architecture principles to identify and evaluate alternatives solutions.
* Leading the selection of methodologies, tools, and components of total IT solutions.
* Providing guidance and support to implement complex architectural strategy and direction of multiple and diverse application / data/network disciplines on a variety of multi-platform systems.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or IT, or equivalent education, advanced degree (MS) preferred
* Minimum of 15 years of solution architecture/design/delivery experience
* Minimum of 10 years of enterprise architecture experience
* Comprehensive experience with various architectural domains such as application, data, infrastructure, security and integration
* Strong negotiation/facilitation skills - including external negotiations with vendors for relevant products and services
* Significant knowledge of current and emerging architecture principles, methodologies and tools
* Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking with ability to differentiate feasible from academic solutions
* Demonstrated thought-leadership skills with the ability to translate high-level business planning information into application needs/solutions
Monday, November 15, 2021
Friday, October 22, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!