Elite Technical is seeking several SDET professionals to support our customer, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance Organization, out of their Reston, VA OR Washington DC office (100% remote, but plan to return to the office 2022). We are seeking SDET professionals with strong automation experience, utilizing Java Selenium, Cucumber, & TypeScript to work directly with members (Requirement Analysts, Developers, Scrum Master, and Project Manager) of the Scrum team. We are seeking candidates that have developed/created their own automation framework scripts (not modifying scripts from other sources). Additionally, we are seeking candidates with strong Web/UI, Web Services and Mobile automation experience to support a mobile driven project for testing efforts on the mobile and tablet web browsers (not applications).
Are you an SDET with strong Selenium and Cucumber Skills? Do you have a solid foundation around SQL Querying, Web/UI, Web Services and Mobile automation? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away to learn more about this 12 month PLUS contract opportunity!
- 5-8 years of experience in a technical discipline, 5 of which must be in SDET/automated software testing with core Java/Selenium/Cucumber framework development. We are seeking candidates that developed the automation frameworks from scratch, not modifying existing frameworks from the development team
- Strong background in using and managing both front-end and back-end automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI , Cucumber) is required
-We are seeking candidates with strong Web/UI, Web Services and Mobile automation experience (Critical)
- Proven experience to create, maintain and run complex database queries, specifically SQL (Critical)
- Proven experience with Jira for Defect Tracking and management (will consider HP/ALM as an alterternate)
- Proven experience with Agile and Waterfall software development life cycle (SDLC) models
- Experience creating, modifying and maintaining test plans, test cases, test scenarios, and automated test scripts
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- Experience with HP family of products for automation, testing and defect tracking
Washington DC or Reston, VA
Monday, May 16, 2022
Friday, April 22, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!