Multiple and Immediate Needs for Senior Level Full Stack Java Developers in Reston VA (100% remote due to COVID but will be onsite in mid 2022). The selected individuals will be working on full-lifecycle scrum-team development tasks in order to assist our client with new development (60%) and production support (40%) related projects. Duties include, but not limited to, the following:
-Working within scrum team of developers, testers, Scrum Master, and BAs to complete user stories
-Working on various types of frontend/backend functionality to support functional enhancements, POCs, and analysis
-Develop, test, and deploy code according to standards and best practices
-Participating Agile and Scrum ceremonies and processes
-Participating in Developer code reviews
- Develop code, scripts, and configuration/deployment instructions to implement designs and follow instruction of Lead team members.
- Use best practices and patterns to ensure delivery of an enterprise grade solution that is scalable, extensible, and configurable.
- Work with other technical teams in the organization such as Scrum teams, Solutions Architecture and Integration teams
- May use any of the following skills sets including : IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, LDAP, Unix, Active Directory, Java, EJB, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Kerberos, PKI, XML, WSDL, Web Services, Ant, Spring Framework.
- Work and collaborate other teams in the enterprise, or with customers (internal and external) on resolving access issues related to DX Member Services applications.
These positions are long term contract opportunities with our client, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization. Are you a strong Full Stack Developer with Tomcat or WebSphere experience? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- 10+ years of professional Full Stack Software Development experience
- BACKEND: Java experience in Java/JEE enterprise applications using JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, RESTful, AJAX, JSON, SQL, Junit. Must have Java 8+ development experience with ability to develop unit / integration test cases using Junit /TestNg. Frameworks including Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Control M, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Hibernate (Must have experience with batch applications (Spring Batch) and scheduling)
- Must have one or the other: WebSphere OR Tomcat
- Any relational DB experience (Db2, MySQl or similar)
- Experience with both RESTful and SOAP web services
- Must have extensive experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Experience working with API Management Tools.
- Experience working with within DevOps tools Jenkins or GIT
**NICE TO HAVES**
- Data integration/ETL development experience, preferably with Ab Initio and Big Data (HBase/Solr/Cloudera)
- Shell scripting
- AWS cloud
-Coming from a healthcare insurance organization
-508 Accessibility Testing knowledge
-Migration experience to/from Tomcat to WebSphere
Monday, April 4, 2022
Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!