Multiple Fulltime Direct Opportunities for Hardware Project Managers to help drive our client-s goal of on-demand apparel manufacturing, at speed and scale as they are breaking down barriers through trailblazing & frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solutions that is set to revolutionize individualism! As one of their HW Project Managers, you will help with managing complex hardware development/IT Integration related projects. You will be responsible for driving the day-to-day activities to meet the overall program objectives, product integration, and ensure quality and safety compliance as well as documentation to support scale. You will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and in sync. Additional Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain project timelines
- Help define project scope, goals, dependencies and deliverables
- Identify and direct all resources required to execute successful projects
- Facilitate communication across engineering, operations, marketing managers and ODM partners.
- Understand technical issues and drive them to closure with key stakeholders
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Lead cross-functional communication between project teams and external vendors
- Interface and coordinate with outside vendors, and drive resolutions to issues as required.
These positions are located in San Francisco CA. Our client is on a hybrid onsite/remote model (2-3 days per week) and should be considered as long term, stable opportunities with our client who is offering a generous salary and benefits package. Are you a HW Product driven Project Manager? Have you integrated Software into HW products? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away to learn more about these exciting opportunities!
- BS/BA degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Technical field.- 3-7+ years of hardware project management experience. Seeking candidates who have integrated Software into complex Mechanical and/or Electro-Mechanical hardware products
- Successful track record of managing Projects from inception to delivery within the consume product space. Expertise in delivering projects that integrate cutting edge software and/or automation into complex hardware devices/products
- Successful track record of managing project budgets and forecasting projects to SR Management
- Understands and deals well with rapid Agile development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity and can keep the software teams (developers, analysts, architects etc-) on pace to complete projects within given timeframes and budgets
- Able to travel overseas when deemed safe (20%-25% of the year)
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Detailed knowledge of product development processes and a strong understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Experience with portable consumer electronics devices and familiarity with mechanical enclosure parts
- Experience interfacing with Operations, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Design, Marketing and ODM partners.
- Expert level proficiency in a project management software (example, smartsheets)
- Experience working with overseas hardware contract manufacturers in Asia (Big Plus)
San Francisco, CA
Monday, December 20, 2021
Thursday, November 4, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!