Immediate long term contract opportunity for Cloud Automation Engineers. We are seeking candidates capable to work from day one supporting Software product delivery using Agile or Waterfall methodologies, working within our DevOps environment which consists of Jenkin, GIT, Maven, Artifactory, SonarQube, TideLift, Contrast, a suite of testing and code coverage tools. The resources must be capable of using cloud technologies and best practices for supporting the migration of a number of on-prem implementations as they are migrated to the cloud. Candidate must be hands-on experienced with cloud tools, technologies, and industry best practices, along with solid automation (Python/YAML) expertise.
- Support Build and Deployment processes using GIT\Maven under using Jenkins automation using standard and -infrastructure as code- techniques.
- Provide coding and development support for the Configuration and Change Management effort for a variety of tasks as necessary to automate and support operations
- Provide scripting and development support to improve current operational state of implementation
- Provide necessary product Administration support with Git, Jenkins, and other DevOps tools
- Conduct hands-on troubleshooting, problem analysis and resolution.
- Create all necessary documents for new DevOps processes
- Conduct training and knowledge transfer on the use of DevOps tools, processes and best practices
- Provide coaching for branching strategies, automation opportunities and efficiencies
Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
8+ years of experience within the following:
- Containerization (Kubernetes), Cloud technologies (AWS), DevOps tool chain (Ansible, Jenkins, Artifactory, bitbucket, etc.), and technical patterns (IaC, Automated Provisioning/Release, CI/CD, etc.)
- Building robust Middleware environments
- Scripting and process Automation experience Required (Python, Java ,Groovy, Go, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of Java/J2EE methodology and frameworks
- Extensive UNIX AIX or Linux and Scripting experience. Build and Execute strategy to migrate Legacy applications from AIX/WAS to RHEL/Tomcat
- Extensive knowledge of WebSphere MQ
- Extensive experience deploying to, configuring, supporting cloud environments
- Extensive experience with container technologies
- Extensive knowledge of MQ Series
- Extensive SDLC experience with some development or Systems programming experience
- Ability to analyze and trouble-shoot Mid-tier/infrastructure issues.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills (Critical)
- Ability to facilitate technical requirements gathering and design sessions
Monday, December 6, 2021
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!