Seeking a Splunk Engineer responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining the agency's Splunk environments. The Splunk Engineer will work along side the federal agency and prime contractor.
The position is 100% remote, but must reside within EST or CST time zones. The initial contract term is 4 months with the potential to extend or convert to FTE based on job performance and business need.
Please be aware that this position is supporting a company that is contracted to do business with the federal government. As such, under the recent Presidential Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, which requires all federal workers and contractors doing business with the federal government to be fully vaccinated, all candidates seeking employment consideration for this position must be fully vaccinated.
- Must be US Citizen per gov't requirement
- Must be able to obtain a gov't Public Trust
- BS degree
- 5+ years Splunk experience.
- Splunk certification is a PLUS
- Expert knowledge of and ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts within technical domain area and across Program.
Monday, December 6, 2021
4 months with option to extend
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!