Immediate FTE opportunity for a Deputy Program Manager based in the Norfolk VA area. Our client is seeking a PM that can serve as their point of contact with the customers to assure customer satisfaction and development. The selected candidate will manage, coordinate, and communicate processes of individual contracts, monitoring price, cost, schedule, quality and customer satisfaction throughout the contract life cycle, from award through completion of the warranty period and formal project closure. Responsibilities will include overall execution responsibility of the project including conformance with all procedures for contract reviews and reporting. In addition, the project manager will be responsible defining the resources required and for managing the customer. The Program Manager is ultimately responsible for leading the program and its success or failure. The Program Manager must understand full scope of the program responsibilities, identify, and assess risks across different functional areas, resolve issues, and ensure that a quality work product is delivered on budget, on time, and according to contractual requirements.
We have much more to share regarding this FTE opportunity! Please contact Elite Technical right away to learn more!
- Five (5)+ years of project management experience along with a degree in Engineering, Finance, Project Management, or related field (Required).
- Background in developing and maintaining a schedules that addresses drawing requirements, material requisitioning requirements, material ordering, delivery, and installation. Successfully managed change to scope and schedule through change management processes and risk management / impact assessments.
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of the scope of work, estimate content, contract duration, contract terms and conditions, risk assessment, and sales concessions. Maintain compliance to the contract, which includes the scope of work, the specification, and regulatory bodies. Assure approved contract adjustments are incorporated in the appropriate documents and/or disseminated to accountable managers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Must have good computer skills (Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project).
- Financial reporting skills including: contractual costs incurred, forecasted cost, and overall performance.
- (Desired) PMP Certified with project management experience on DoD programs beneficial.
- (Desired) Understanding of government contracting requirements (CLINs, CDRLs, EVMS).
Monday, December 20, 2021
Monday, November 29, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!