Immediate, Fulltime/Direct opportunity! We are seeking an IT Project Manager to lead, oversee and ensure the successful management of IT projects while recommending and implementing objectives, project goals, timelines, and technical requirements. The IT Project Manager will take account of quality, as well as time and cost constraints that may be clearly defined or may require dynamic change management to deliver defined business requirements.
This position is primarily responsible for assessment of project proposals, management of the IT division project portfolio, and communications to stakeholders within a defined project scope. This position will report directly to the IT Division Manager and may be required to report to assigned IT management staff as directed, based on project priority. The IT Project Manager will interface with Division Managers, and all levels of the business as pertaining to defined projects. The incumbent will make recommendations according to the successful completion of all projects, with full consideration to resource impact, budget impact, and potential business disruption. The individual will interface with vendors and consultants. Additionally, interacts with business customers to properly scope project requirements.
Our client is a mid-sized Healthcare Insurance organization based in the Anne Arundel County/BWI Maryland area. Although this position will be mostly remote, we are seeking local candidates only as there will be occasional onsite meetings. Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
6+ years of Project Management expertise, specifically within the IT area. Specific areas of skills include:
- History with coordinating, conducting and documenting project team meetings, providing meeting minutes, as well as appropriately elevating issues of scope, schedule, cost and customization to management.
- History of analyzing project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations and appropriate process for accomplishing projects. Candidate must have proven analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple enterprise level projects. The Candidate must be able to demonstrate proficiency in Project Management Tools.
- BIG PLUS: Previous projects managed within one or more of the following: IT PNC Echo Implementation, Telephone (Genesys, Qualtrics, IVR migrations), ClaimsExten Migration, Interoperability Requirements, Data Warehouse, API Integration, QNXT Upgrades.
- Must be proficient in requirements gathering, effectively translating business needs, estimating time\duration to complete and implement the defined project.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required activities and tasks. Work closely with technical teams to insure requirements are scoped and documented properly.
- Strong ability to be the liaison between technical and non-technical personnel.
- Perform project risk assessment, and implement mitigation plans.
- Lead Change Management activities as they pertain to project continuity.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure that the project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel, and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Continuously benchmark project management performance to identify improvements and achieve higher capability maturity in project and portfolio management.
Anne Arundel County, MD
Monday, January 3, 2022
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!