Seeking a Desktop Support person with core focus and passion to keep customers- trust in our client's IT Services as the skilled expert, troubleshooting and repairing technology issues. A problem-solver and with exceptional people skills, able to assure swift resolutions to their technical problems. An astute individual able to work in dynamic fast paced environment. Team player who educates the team members about issues and solutions, while independently keeping on their own technical know-how up to date. With your customer service brilliance and empathetic nature, you provide IT Salon and support every day.
This is a 3-5 month contract and you will be required to work onsite in Long Island City, NY from day one. Must be flexible to travel to other locations in Manhattan and Brooklyn as needed. All locations are metro accessible.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide on-site technical support for the ELC Employees during standard business hours.
- Resolve technical issues and challenges quickly and effectively with minimal disruption to the employee when possible, while understanding when to escalate issues not able to be solved quickly or within their support tier.
- Providing additional equipment and accessories per the requestors choice
- Recording all interactions, analyzing data for common patterns and making improvement recommendations and producing a weekly report
- Computer hardware and collaboration n tools such as Zoom and MS Teams.
Provide on-site technical support for the ELC Employees during standard business hours.
- Comprehend how individuals operate and personalize support to enhance their technology experience.
- Enhance the technology experience of the employees by showing them how to best exploit technology tools to deliver productivity and efficiency benefits.
- Develop close business relationships and demonstrate expert level ability to inspire trust for technology needs.
- Analyze technology issues and trends, determine root causes and troubleshoot for resolution.
- Understand and adhere to the Company-s risk and regulatory standards, policies, and controls in accordance with the Company-s Risk Management Guidelines.
- Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
Create and edit technical documentation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to degree level, preferably in relevant subject or discipline.
- Two years- experience supporting desktop systems software and hardware, application training, and overall incident ownership and management.
- Two years- experience working in support of desk side services
- Two years- experience supporting Microsoft Desktop/Laptops, Apple technologies devices and network connectivity.
- Proficient technical knowledge of End User computing technology, Windows and Apple, mobile devices and network client connectivity.
- One to Two years- experience with Skype Enterprise Voice and Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, Teams Level 1 , Level 2 troubleshooting.
- Experience with of iOS and Android mobile devices and experience with MDM solutions.
- Experience with McAfee (full disk encryption, antivirus) and SCCM for endpoint management and software delivery.
Long Island City, NY
Monday, January 31, 2022
Thursday, January 13, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!