Our client can onboard a candidate in the following areas: Long Island, NY; Merrimack, NH; Florida or Maine. If located in Florida or Maine, this position will be remote. However, the selected candidate will need to work out of the NH or Long Island office 1 week per quarter and for their very first week of employment for orientation related activities. If local to Long Island, NY or Merrimack, NH areas, the candidate will be expected to work a hybrid schedule (3 days in the office, 2 days work from home).
Want to learn more about this fulltime/direct opportunity with our client? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away!
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field is required. Seeking a minimum of 4 years of relevant, hands-on development experience
- Highly proficient with Microsoft development stack including C#, ASP.NET, and Visual Studio is required
- Strong Agile/Scrum framework understanding is required
- Solid understanding of objected-oriented design and software engineering principles.
- Good working knowledge of coding and architectural design patterns (MVC, MVVM) is a big plus
Florida, Maine, Long Island NY, Merrimack, NH
Monday, January 31, 2022
Wednesday, January 5, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!