Elite Technical is seeking multiple SDET professionals with specific knowledge around EDI 837 Health care claims processing. Additional skillsets include: Selenium, Cucumber and BDD Framework. Responsibilities include:
1. Accountable for analyzing User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and prepare testcases, testcases walkthroughs , test executions
2. Accountable for creating automation scripts utilizing tools such as Selenium, SoapUI , Cucumber and BDD Framework
3. Responsible to Create, maintain and update the automation framework in alignment with enterprise standards and best practices
4. Prepare test plans and test cases with pre-determined results. Executes tests and reviews test data within specified scheduled dates.
5. Accountable for analyzing test and operational problems to determine presence and scope of potential code defects.
6. Reports errors through a structured defect tracking process in Jira tool
7. Communicates weekly with management verbally and via written detail status report regarding potential problems and concerns.
8. Responsible for scheduling Jenkin jobs and executing automated regression suites and smoke test suites in CI/CD Pipeline
9. Develop and maintain business and technical knowledge through training, testing workshops, reading, and research, etc. Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of testing tools. Expand business knowledge of product benefits, corporate policies, division and department goals and department procedures.
10. Coordinates with customers to resolve issues. Verify satisfaction of internal and external customer requests and obtain information to create test data.
11. Participates in project work group meetings (internal/external peer reviews, walk through, status meetings, Software Process Improvement, JAD sessions etc.)
These positions are contract to permanent opportunities with our client, a major Federal Health care insurance organization. Although our client is fully remote at this time, they are expecting a return to their Reston VA office in early 2022. Please contact Elite Technical right away to learn more!
- 6-10 years of experience in a testing discipline, 5 of which must be in automated software testing with healthcare claims testing knowledge
- Must have experience with EDI 837 Health Care Claims processing.
- Strong experience with Selenium, Cucumber and BDD Framework
- Experience in Webservices test automation using tools like Soap UI
- Experience with relational database management systems (e.g. MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle,) Proven proficiency with: SQL and PL/SQL
- Proven experience with Agile and Waterfall software development life cycle (SDLC) models
- Experience in multiple environments and/or on multiple operating systems (i.e., Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mainframe) and technologies (.Net, Web technologies, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and effectively in small teams is necessary, and to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Individual must demonstrate initiative, work well independently as well as a contributing member of a team.
- Should be well organized and detail oriented as well as possessing good written and oral communication skill
Monday, April 25, 2022
6-12 month T2P
Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!