Our client has an immediate fulltime employment position for a Product Management Specialist with an active DoD Top Secret clearance to support a DoD customer at Fort Belvoir, VA. The Product Management Specialist for each product office shall serve as the Principal staff support responsible for accomplishing/contributing to all acquisition responsibilities of the Product team. The individuals are required to take on different tasks each day through completion with minimal Government supervision. Specifically, this position shall complete day to day tasks, perform work tasks related to the cost, schedule, and performance of each product-s capabilities.
This position is starting as 100% remote with the goal of returning to the office in 2022. For now, the person selected for this role must be willing to travel to Fort Belvoir based on customer's needs.
- Collects and organizes data in papers/briefings/charts in a manner that leads to informed decisions on how to posture the capability for transition to sustainment.
- Must prepare answers to taskers from OSD, HQDA, and PEO IEW&S for Government approval and complete internal/external reporting requirements for all levels in the chain of command.
- Responsible for administrative matters [e.g., setup telecoms/meeting invites/agendas/read-ahead(s)].
- Work multiple short notice tasks in a timely manner (24 hours before the suspense) and maintain configuration control of the initial and follow-on responses.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely coordination and submission of the Quarterly Program Review (QPR) and Program System Review (PSR) slides to the Product Manager and Product Leads no later than 24 hours prior to the suspense.
- Track mandatory training requirements
Please be aware that this position is supporting a company that is contracted to do business with the federal government. As such, under the recent Presidential Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, which requires all federal workers and contractors doing business with the federal government to be fully vaccinated, all candidates seeking employment consideration for this position must be fully vaccinated.
- Bachelor-s degree and seven (7) years of relevant experience in DoD systems acquisition in accordance with Federal and Agency guidance (e.g. DoD 5000 series). An additional five years of experience may be substituted for a degree. A Master's degree in a relevant discipline would be beneficial.
- Active Top Secret clearance is required
- Ability to make recommendations with acquisition expertise based on training and experience equivalent to or meeting Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act Level II for Program Management
Fort Belvoir, VA
Monday, January 31, 2022
Wednesday, December 29, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!