Seeking a "Road Warrior" Field Services Engineeer to join our client's Public Sector team to be the primary technical resource responsible for the successful installation of a customer solution.
This is a direct full-time position that is requires 95% travel to remote sites for installation, commissioning, upgrades and go-live cut-overs. The FSE should be located in the New England region as that-s where the client sites will be. Travel is typically Monday to Friday during working hours.
- Remote installation of NICE application software
- Review orders for technical accuracy
- Obtain software and review relevant documentation prior to visiting customer sites.
- Assist the Project Manager and customer in verifying the customer site prerequisites are complete and site is ready for installation.
- Loading the necessary software on the equipment.
- Connecting the equipment to the customer's network.
- Integrating with the customer-s telephony environment.
- Perform implementation of software and hardware solutions, integrating with the customer-s network, PBX, and CTI equipment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they occur. Maintain ownership of issues that are escalated by working together with support personnel.
- Manage the customer relationship and expectations, communicate effectively, and troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Complete detailed site documentation and as built at conclusion of installation. Documentation is handed off to support for customer maintenance and support.
- Train personnel on technical aspect of NICE solutions/Knowledge Sharing.
- Remotely solve issues for various customers.
- Update ticketing system with accurate information and close out -cases- in a timely manner.
- Other roles and responsibilities may be assigned on an as needed basis.
Please be aware that this position is supporting a company that is contracted to do business with the federal government. As such, under the recent Presidential Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, which requires all federal workers and contractors doing business with the federal government to be fully vaccinated, all candidates seeking employment consideration for this position must be fully vaccinated.
Are you interested? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- Must be US Citizen
- 3 - 5 years relevant implementation experience and providing high-level customer service.
- Must have the availability for extensive travel (95%) on a short notice basis and to work outside of a regular 8 hour (-8-5-) work day. Working holidays, nights and weekends occur on a regular basis.
- AS/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical degree preferred or demonstrable extended experience of 10 years or apprentice in the telephony environment.
- Must have strong networking (Cisco), telephony and Windows background.
- Experience working directly with clients as a vendor or consultant
- Must include working at a various customer sites, not internal IT help-desk background.
- Must have experience in telephony, hardware and databases.
- Must have very strong PC knowledge and Microsoft, Network knowledge: MCP or better preferred.
- Hands-on hardware skills include ability to replace hard drives, connect/configure components, working knowledge of CPU, etc. (HP Server Certified preferred).
- Some CTI/CDR knowledge. Experience with Voice over IP Strongly preferred.
- SQL Installation and Scripting required
- Excellent Verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional customer service orientation and abilities especially in high pressure situations.
- Excellent follow-up and reporting ability (Customer reports, overtime billing etc.)
- Willingness to learn new technology and the corresponding upgrades and changes
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
New England Region ,
Sunday, January 31, 2021
Sunday, January 17, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!