Seeking a Weblogic Administrator to join our client's existing team to support a DoD customer.
The position is 100% Remote and our client is looking to onboard as a direct employee from day one.
- Deploy application release EAR and WAR files, configure Data Sources as required, and coordinate with DBAs with DML/DDL changes
- Utilize WebLogic Administration Console for application Deployments, maintenance of Data Sources, Diagnostic Framework, implementation of security measures.
- Work in Solaris and Windows environments short term, with a migration to Microsoft Azure RHEL Linux in CY 2022
- Perform quarterly Oracle patch updates for WebLogic, HTTP Server, Coherence, OPatch, OEM - at a minimum
- Perform quarterly Java JDK upgrades
- Automate administration tasks via command line by creating and maintaining processes, log shipping routines, Cron jobs, and other scripting
- Maintain Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs); experience with STIG Viewer and Checklist creation
- Assist with Risk Management Framework (RMF) Information Assurance (IA) Control accreditation
- Troubleshoot application issues (i.e. availability, performance, database connectivity, network issues, etc..)
- Conduct environment management (sizing requirements, log maintenance and archival, backups, etc..)
- Track OS and vendor software upgrades, and life cycle management and requirements
- Monitor Vulnerability Management (VM) Cyber Hygiene (ACAS report mitigation)
- Monitor Application web scans (WebInspect application and server findings mitigation - working with
- Be on call as technical POC (Topaz alerts, IT Operations Center (ITOC), etc..)
- Respond to client requests for technical assistance with TMTs and additional support to upper management
Please be aware that this position is supporting a company that is contracted to do business with the federal government. As such, under the recent Presidential Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, which requires all federal workers and contractors doing business with the federal government to be fully vaccinated, all candidates seeking employment consideration for this position must be fully vaccinated.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Must be able to obtain IT-II Clearance or NACLC based clearance - active DoD Secret OR Top Secret is preferred
- IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC)
- One 8570 certification: OCA SA, OCP SA, OCP DB, OCI Foundations, Oracle WebLogic Server 12c.
- One IAT-II security certification: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH, CCSP
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic 12c in Solaris 11 and Windows 2016 Server environments.
- Experience with shell scripting languages. Experience with Python or Perl.
- Ability to design, install, deploy, and maintain web servers (e.g. WebLogic 12c) and applications on
LINUX/UNIX platforms, preferably RedHat.
- Extensive experience configuring web servers on LINUX/UNIX.
- Ability to create, deploy, and maintain automation scripts.
- Experience with Cloud-based infrastructure, Azure, and virtualization technologies (e.g. KVM, Xen,
- Great working knowledge of LINUX architecture and directory structures.
- Extensive experience with troubleshooting and operation support of LINUX/Unix systems.
- Ability to occasionally perform operations work and participate in on-call duties.
- Experience with Java Application servers.
- Experience with system management platforms such as Satellite, Puppet, -
- Demonstrated understanding of networking principles.
- Oral presentation experience and excellent oral and written communication skills
Monday, January 31, 2022
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!