Immediate opportunity for a Business Process Analyst to support our customer on several projects within their Business Architecture teams. We are seeking a well-round Business Analyst that will ensure that the business's need for changes to processes, policies and/or information systems are identified, understood, defined, documented and acted upon by eliciting, analyzing, documenting, validating, specifying and verifying the needs of business and users. You will partner with business subject matter experts, product teams, and domain architects to: develop a comprehensive understanding of enterprise content management (ECM) processes, business needs, pain points and opportunities; lead elicitation / documentation of requirements for enterprise content management platform(s); and recommend and support implementation of ECM process improvements. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Business Process Analysis - Lead working sessions with business stakeholders (content creators, users, approvers, etc.) to document business processes and identify business needs, pain points, and opportunities. Create business process models using modeling tools and repository.
- Requirements Analysis - Lead development of requirements and selection criteria for enterprise content management platform(s) and tools.
- Current State Assessment - Support the preparation of an ECM Landscape Assessment that clearly describes content services capabilities, assesses their performance and maturity, and assesses the health and status of associated people, process, and technology enablers.
- Target Architecture - Support the preparation of a clear, compelling conceptual architecture and concept of operations for content services that aligns with our client-s enterprise architecture.
- Business Case and Call to Action - Support the ECM strategist / architect in the preparation of a clear, compelling business case that provides quantitative and qualitative justification for recommended course(s) of action, including platform, organizational enhancements, and process improvements.
- Roadmap and Plan - Support the preparation and management of a roadmap and plan for the enterprise content management program. Provide updates to the roadmap and plan as needed at key program decision points.
This position is a remote opportunity with the likelihood of an hybrid onsite/remote presence once they return to the office later this year (2022). Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away!
- 8+ years of experience (pref. 10 years) in business analysis, process improvement, requirements analysis, or similar discipline.
- Experience developing, analyzing, and improving business processes.
- Experience developing and publishing business process models using process modeling tools like Orbus- iServer365, or similar [REQUIRED]
- Experience / expertise with content services, content management, and/or knowledge management capabilities, frameworks, and processes. [PREFERRED]
- Experience eliciting, analyzing, and documenting business and functional requirements for technology solutions.
- Effective organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communications, (written and verbal), and collaboration skills.
- Ability to motivate and influence others so that project objectives are met in a timely manner.
- Business analysis certification (CBAP / IIBA or similar). [PREFERRED]
- Experience and/or certification with BPMN 2.0. [PREFERRED]
Monday, June 27, 2022
12 months T2P
Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!