Our client, a prospering Human Capital Management (HCM) Software as a Service (SaaS) organization, is seeking Project Managers with specific focus around Cloud Application and in-depth knowledge of the SDLC process.
We are seeking experienced Project Manager to ensure cloud computing customers receive a return on their application investment. The Project Manager sets direction on all stages of the implementation life-cycle, including gathering client requirements, configuration, multiple complex testing approaches, and application deployment. Throughout the project, you are working closing with project sponsors and practice managers to ensure customer expectations are met and the projects deploy on-time and on-budget.
This position is a fulltime/direct employment opportunity located in downtown Dallas TX. Our client offers a generous salary and benefits package, but more importantly they offer tremendous career growth and stability within a work hard / play hard atmosphere. Currently the associates are working onsite and remotely on a 50/50 schedule. Organizationally they prize in-person collaboration and hope you do as well.
There is a lot more to share. Are you interested in learning more? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or other related field is required (3.0 or higher GPA)
- 8+ years experience as a Project Manager with at least 5+ years as working within Cloud Application related projects.
- Hands-on Jira understanding / experience is required.
-In-depth SDLC knowledge is required
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud Computing environment, including experience with an HRIS system is preferred
- HCM or ERP experience is a big plus
- Ability to lead multiple projects and clients at the same time and manage priorities
- PMP certification is a big plus
- Knowledge/experience within an Agile/Scrum or Waterfall framework environment is required
- Attention to detail - Must be vigilant in analysis to come to correct conclusions
- Ability to clearly and easily communicate complex ideas
- Desire to successfully operate in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites as needed on a limited basis
Monday, April 25, 2022
Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!